2010年9月10日星期五

There is a love called silent

Do not know whether the mother's sad to lose so I unconsciously ignored his father ignored his father's share of love, ignoring his father's care share of silent, ignored his father talkative expression.

Ago, the father said to be busy seeing, and can it work on a sore back, to come to Jingmen look. I accompanied my father to the hospital took X film, the doctor said to surgery, may be the father persisted in his refusal, said that immediately to the harvest, that is to have surgery until after the autumn harvest. My father said to go back to work note points on the line, okay, and that we were busy, not too much trouble. My father insisted on walking, watching his father gray hair, stooped the back, my heart was touch on raw so.

Harvest finished his father's phone has come: "received a new rice at home, I'll give you more to send, as well as bamboo children (my daughter's name) like Helvdoutang, this year I have received some fresh green beans, together with bring to you. "a word never mentioned what his body, when not busy had made a telephone call, said fear of our worries. Eating rice sent by his father, I am always in the thick smell of rice in Hong Wo faint fragrance of wheat, although now many people are in town to eat Thai rice, but I always liked his father comes from rice fields That is the memory I can never forget.

Winter to his father despite the cold frost, carrying a new quilt came to my house, "cold in winter, covered with warm blankets close," his father says. Although every house equipped with air conditioning, but the winter blanket covered his father sent blowing air conditioning to be comfortable than many, but from the large temperature difference will not cause a cold. Father's love is like a blanket, so I wrapped a warm moment.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论