2011年5月28日星期六

I came back because I fell

{Lawuli little secret}

After college, I was assigned to snow city. I used to live under the city never was snow, heavy snow in my eyes just on TV movies in the memory of those who fly the white color.
Just as he did, in my mind, is always a string will not go away smiling.
I admit that this time I did not give up for him, sometimes absent-minded the thought of he and I, not on the Excel document using the wrong formula, is the text a few less lines in the Word, together with everything asked I love.
Hey, look, I love because of his.
I cannot predict is that he found me on the MSN. Originally I had a chance in his book, written on MSN, he turns to today.
Late in the day he and I talked, I end the Cup, elegant of Nestlé coffee fragrance. I curled up in his chair, wrapped in blankets, on a soft cushion behind.
As the three numbers, 886, he was head of Dim. And I, and entered a closed world. Looking up, surrounded by dark, feel a sense of, and because they had made contact with him and ecstatic.
He can't believe that I actually see Raoux circus in this city.
I was kind of inexplicable warm spilled over, from home, all alone, if there is one State one pine tree, come watch a close friend of many years ' standing. And it comes at just the right time.
Performances with clown performances, still walking, Hula Hoop, equestrian shows, bowling, rolling ring, flying trapeze, Lion Tamer and Tiger sth On the flying trapeze show, I see that woman again. After the performances, I went to the back of her.
Last time we see City of her private man is her love of people, unfortunately, swept away, and the man's family is not allowed.
I excited on MSN, I can't wait to tell him the news, yes that's right, you guessed right, not so bad.
But he is not on the line. A month later, his head once again lit up, he said: I will be back next week, you come to meet me.

{I fell in love with a right distance such as maltose}

I'm back in my city, time to companies resume in the morning. In the day before he came back, I went to interview, these successes, interviewer appreciate my eloquence. I heave a sigh of relief, thinking, well, I can safely wait for his return.
The next day, I took a pretty dress coupled with Crystal high heels to meet him. I saw him at a glance at the airport, a year ago has disappeared, his appearance becomes more mature. He's dressed as if for a person, made me feel a bit strange.
He came to embrace the feeling is real, I know, this is my time has been craving has been invincible attachment.
He said his parents leave in Chicago, and he is secretly running back, he looks cute, smile a little, he said, I came back because I fell, especially English, why don't you give me tutorial.
He rented an apartment, per night and a day to eat instant noodles. I came back from the company on a day when the books went into his apartment to see he is blatantly playing world of Warcraft. His language became frivolous, his expression is becoming richer.
I even saw him deliberately to chat up female students in and around as if nothing had happened. In short, he was unfamiliar.
One night, after all, he was tired, my temper, I do not want to install, in fact, I was my brother's twin brother, my brother in Chicago car accident died.
My tears flow out, I love him, but eventually some distance, previously being in love, and now is in love.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论