2010年12月26日星期日

Like you, is a mood

Like you, is a mood

Memory storage as sleeping baby, people will not have the heart to wake him, could not help but want to kiss. Perhaps everyone has a dead heart, no one insurmountable. Perhaps there is someone, something, a certain section of feelings, or just for an instant, a certain feeling of miss. In short, every thought, are also a lingering fear, but it is hard not be moved things. Is not the heart to mention, they can not help but think of the past.
I never forget, is not prepared to forget about those days of youth. I used a variety of different styles, writing meet our friend, the origin of edge off. Alone seems to have on your writing, it is endowed with texture, to filmmaking. In fact, or because I, too persistent.
Suiyueruge, time flies. Do the old one so far is six years. Six years, I am pleased to make the mind remember the forgotten of the forgotten. However, I still was unable to conclude, I remember you, or the forgotten. Between you and the feelings of my life the most thrilling experience of complex emotions. What is both good and bad, I have fully understood. Therefore, in the next life, I chose a simple pleasure, calm ordinary.
When carried away for love, we have severely desperate love. As if as long as love, right and wrong has nothing to do with me; just love each other, the future has nothing to do with my future; just love each other, all things are for me. Who would have thought then, when love to the depths of time, even a goodbye.
When the passion faded, we are very selfish in secret, in order to predict their future a lot. However, in their own future, the other side of the figure actually blurred. Nobody can be sure to believe that love each other lasts forever, always happy oath. The family and social pressure, suffocating, desperate. Then we have to guess, breaking up sooner or later, even if still in love with each other.
God is my witness, we were good, unintentionally hurt anyone. However, people are not saints, how can a non-too. Feelings of the world, and then the inevitable injury. Come to a close, whether it is waved with a smile, or walk away, always go first. Last time we met, respectively, we who do not want to go first. It is the first time so reluctantly, but also the first time you watched me so deeply to leave. However, the left is one thing to let go is another matter. I left but how relax, inner struggle is the most tortured person.
Let me comfort is the end you pull off. Some people waiting for a love life, and you and I are not destined to such people. As long as any party determined to let go, love-hate struggle to stop the end. Is not our love is not enough, but we understand the "do not care about forever, only care about who owns" this sentence. I had the occasion of your cold pain-stricken, but it was short. If not you unfeeling, how can I set the resurrection.
Let go does not mean forget, or miss and think of the difference in nature. Over the years, I often think of you. Whenever I think of you, go find your QQ, an attempt to search for in the network, even if only a little bit of information about you. That number, I always keep in mind, I am afraid this life will not forget. Even though it is never brighter, the space is always a layer of the same, I often visit. Wanted to leave some marks, you do not give me permission. However, every time I try to shout, but the result remained the same, do not have permission. One began to feel frustrated, you can slowly get used to it. In, I again think of you represent.

没有评论:

发表评论