2010年12月26日星期日

To my dear Xiaoyu.

To my dear Xiaoyu.

Dear Xiaoyu:

Know you, was an accident.
I never thought that we could better meet.
I just call your brother a camel joke, but you really recognize the call my sister. From the age of a difference to you and I may one years old. Very surprised, and received a little older than me brother. Has not the same as it is fresh.
I do not want to go vulgar abuse how to bring our past. You and I are all storytellers. Not something that can be verbal. As the silence is so written: the text is white.
The text is too weak, some things are not written to sense. If you understand, you will be able to know how I can put you as my most precious loved ones.
Xiao-Yu, life is very difficult. But you have to remember to look forward. Unfortunately in life there are always so beautiful and so was the total highlight, we should understand to master it. Sentiment is the most unpredictable. We should clearly more.
I know we have all lost in its hands. We lose the failure.
But has a new goodbye hug. Dear Xiaoyu, how can you understand it?

Very much want to want to say to you. You could just give up. But in you, I saw your map - you and I are not willing to kind of love. After all, is a relentless pursuit of us knew something was not necessarily their own. Perhaps as a kind of bloody human instinct, so we still insist on - hundreds of thousands of individuals. The same with us, and even more difficult for a more rigid posture to meet the kind of life. We may look back between the fortunate. It did not give us the deepest despair.
There are so desperate layers. We just stand in that once a minor. To have been stung too black and blue. Severely than others. Both physically and mentally destroyed. We should also work together. Should not be a decadent sluggish.

Silence is a good woman. Kind of weak in her sorrow, and not aware of the sentimental. Silence is a good girl. So Xiaoyu (do not blame my sister s business. Ha ha) in the youth of our life back and forth for so long. Why not look in the back, front man to take pity it. It may not be a good proposal. But sometimes, love is needed is initiative. Not stand still frequently obeisance to the past life - he towards each other. I only wish you a clean, beautiful face smiling at me. This is perhaps the most tragic things in life, right - gone through the most grief and marshes, but always want to smile to others. This is the most difficult.
You can make me cry. Can also be sad for me. And I hope, see you comfortably do it yourself. In front of me most of you really like me laugh. Softly call me: Sister.
Known as errors and lost a life, perhaps a little more meaningful.

没有评论:

发表评论